Greetings from Colombia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on your certification, and welcome from Rochester NY.

Thanks for the trip report too!! :D:

My neighbor is from Columbia. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. :)

Tavi

Watch out... more people can understand espanol than you might think! (I'm glad to see that you didn't say anything 'machavellian' about some of the more salubrious of us before switching back to ingles! :p)

Definitivamente la sorpresa ha sido mayúscula en la cantidad de respuestas que hay en entre forum.

For non-spanish speakers: It has been very surprising the amount of responses there are in this board.

:)

So far my wife has told me in no uncertain terms whe likes the water to be warm so I am not sure about the Canadian invitations, but will keep trying. :wink:

We are already looking for our next SCUBA vacation. It is amazing now the choice of locations is basically based on whether there are diving sites. I guess no land-locked cities for a while.

The scuba shop we used in Cartagena was Caribe Dive Shop (email: caribediveshop@yahoo.com , (57-5) 665-3517 )

It seems that our next SCUBA vacation will be in February in Santa Marta, another coastal city in Colombia, (it seems that unknowingly we are in a quest to find all scuba sites in Colombia), so we will keep you guys posted.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Guillermo.
PS: Will send you the photos once whe have them developed.

(Maybe now I can finally start brushing up on the Spanish I learnt and forgot so long ago....)

I'll be very interested to learn more about Columbian dive sites and yes... pictures are always good!

hasta luego...

Welcome to Scubaboard. Sounds like you have had some great adventures so far. I had to dig out the atlas to brush up on some South American geography, but welcome from Canada!

As a side note, I wonder exactly how many languages Joewr has a working knowledge of....???

providencia is beautiful diving very prisrine not much diving traffic dove there in 99 while working on a cruise ship. will return someday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom