Greenprene wet suit by Henderson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you please comment on the Henderson greenprene wet suits. They are made from recycles water bottles which makes me leery regarding wear and comfort and longevity.

I am looking for a very easy to put on wetsuit due to bad shoulders. Can any one recommend one?
Thanks.

I’m still loving mine after close to a hundred dives…. See thread above.

I bought a Greenprene to use at work and have been very impressed. Much more stretch than other suits I've tried and the inside material makes it very easy to get on and comfortable to keep on. Didn't think about it until I saw a comment above, but it does seem slightly more buoyant than a traditional wetsuit- I'm probably wearing an extra 2lbs compared to a brand new neoprene suit and haven't noticed any crushing yet. So far it's holding up really well; I've had it about 6 months but dive a lot and am pretty abusive to suits.

From experience with many students and customers, a front zip suit is typically harder to get into with bad shoulders. Stick with a back zip and don't feel bad asking for help when you need it.
Hard to understand why it is more buoyant than a normal neoprene suit. It is 100% non neoprene. BUT yes Henderson did confirm about 2 lbs more lead.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom