Greenforce Light head

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riisefrutti

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I´m currently in the marked for a new light head to my fII battery pack, currently I use a HID100compact. Anyone on here who have experience with the HID75f, quadrastra xpgh or monostar p7 ? Or any other recomendations?

Thanks

Flexi ll or Flexi lll.....what is xpgh,......Quadrastar has wider beam spread,12-14~
Monostar has 5-7 ~

Last edited:
fII = FlexiII. The xpgh is a new version of the quadrastar, saw it on yorkshire divers. Thanks

Just ordered Flexi II Umbilical,Quadrastar for myself to use in NY waters ...No one knows what
XPGH is... please respond if there was a Upgrade to the Light Head, So I can change order...
Thanks in Advance... kevinmsanders@msn.com[URL="http://kevinmsanders@msn.com

As for now this is all I know:
the XPGH Quadristar is 980 lumens (on paper at least) so a lot more light than the old quadristar, and has a colour temperature of 6500k
which puts it on the blue side of white, rather than the white side of red as was the case with some of the earlier Greenforce LEDs.
2 power settings, 100% and 50%.
Oh, and the light head is tiny, about 5cm across. The full length of the lighthead fitted to its power cable is 17cm

Quadrastar came in on 6-30-2010,1st dive to 110` on 7-3-2010 6 am...charged the night before
took 4.5 hrs next nay 7:45 am ..turned it on for the first time....WOW..A complete blast of Lumen's ,you get what you pay for from them,tried Dim Function ,Works just like a theater dimmer
Very Happy with Purchase,but still no one knows about new XPGH...i do not understand...please help with a reply ...XPGH is not on the Website...please advise ASAP so i can do exchange,best regards,
PS ...Hotspot at 20`vis was great in N.Y.waters

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom