Greece 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

missbeluga:
Hi, my experience Greece is great - but Kairo!!! My experience was not so great.
Been to a liveaboard as an instructor and stayed in Kairo for a few days -
a few things you should now prior to your trip: dont expect too much - the pyramids look much better on the photos then real life! and of the pyramids you can just visit a very small part of it!
Whatever you do do not go tho the animal market in Kairo - we ended there by accident and with a local divebase owner and it was an experience I would not like do livethrough every again. So bad I dont even want to write about.

Ever thought diving in Croatia? If so contact me

Safe traveling

All interesting.. I will heed your info and not go to the animal market. Too bad the pyramids were a disappointment.

Most things are better then their pictures..Example..Tuscany. :)

Croatia is on my list..along with Russia..possibly in 2009 I'm looking at it now.

Argos:
I wouldn't advise diving near there with all the fuel oil leaking still.

Argos:
Any word if they are leaving it down..or pulling it up?

Also I will be in Athens staying at the Intercontinental. Not enough time to dive though..Just enough time to sight see and get on the ship the next day.
Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom