Greece 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I will be in Athens Nov 23nd & Nov 24th 2007 and Cyprus Nov 30th along with Crete December 4th. I would love to dive while there.

Anyone want to meet up for this?

If not..can you suggest dive ops that will be open during this time? Thanks!

Natasha,

I will be moving to Cyprus (Nicosia) in Septembe or October, and have started making contacts for dive ops and filling stations. I dived with Dive-In in Larnaca and Paphos last year, and they were OK, but I hope to link up with individual divers rather than depend on an expensive club.

Drop me a note if you are interested in having a buddy during your stay.

Victor

Have fun! I heard there's a brand new wreck in the area :wink:

vjongene:
Natasha,

I will be moving to Cyprus (Nicosia) in Septembe or October, and have started making contacts for dive ops and filling stations. I dived with Dive-In in Larnaca and Paphos last year, and they were OK, but I hope to link up with individual divers rather than depend on an expensive club.

Drop me a note if you are interested in having a buddy during your stay.

Victor

Hi Victor!
I would love to talk with you further..private message on the way.

rakkis:
Have fun! I heard there's a brand new wreck in the area :wink:

Thank you. Do you have anymore info on the wreck?

justleesa:
just gotta love Greece....have a great time!

Leesa! Thank you. I take it you have been there? We are also visiting the pyramids in Cairo.

You'll love Greece AND the pyramids in Cairo. I'm so jealous! I've been to both and can't wait to re-visit.

Natasha:
Leesa! Thank you. I take it you have been there? We are also visiting the pyramids in Cairo.

We went to Greece in 87.....and I did the Nile cruise in 2000....fantastic! We spent one day in Cairo...it wasn't long enough. I would need 1-2 days just for the museum!

You'll like it - nice people, beautiful sites and great culture! If I could have I would have lived in both countries for while.

Take lots of pictures to make me home sick :D

Natasha:
Thank you. Do you have anymore info on the wreck?

That was tongue-in-cheek. I meant the cruise boat that sunk that friday :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom