Greatest technological advancement ever!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

btw i have something i wanted to ask when it comes to the foils: ive seen some mixed reviews about them- all the ones on your website put them as high performance fins, but the ones online say they provide poor propulsion so i figured your fins have either a learning curve or a special kicking technique (besides that, the shape seems to demand a different type of finning). which is it ?
and if you brought it up- when will it be released and will you release the excellerator blade and the "sperm force" for the launch pad along with the rest ?

I dived the new Foils on an SD-1 Foot Pocket and they were a great pair of Fins and not hard to adjust the angle of the Foils at all.

Stuart, wait till you see the video BlairBlair Mott Chief Diver has produced of him swimming with the OPS Force fin and his sound track sends chills. Blair has out done him self. Thanks to Ocean Futures for the unreal footage. I can't wait to see the final cut on You Tube.....hopefully soon.

Bob,
Thanks for the excitement! I am glad to hear it has stirred an emotion. The piece is a Salute to the Freedom of Marine Mammals everywhere and yes is features the OPS Force Fin. Truly a smart design and with the ability to adjust the blade on the the fly it is in a class of its own. As you know I used the OPS Force Fin exclusively for 3 three episodes of the Jean-Micheal Cousteau's Ocean Adventure series on PBS and from the tropics to under the ice it performs like none other. Thanks again for making a smart fin!

This video was shot off the island of Kure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom