Greater Tampa dive thread V - Revisited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver:
Let's drop this part of the thread now. End it now. It's finished. Those involved have had their say, it's over. No reply is required, needed or wanted.

How 'bout them Bucs?!!

Are any of the Bucs into SCUBA?

CoolTech:
How 'bout them Bucs?!!

Are any of the Bucs into SCUBA?

Hey I was going to call today but never found a sec, crazy day. Still nothing for the weekend?

DiverGirl, anything?

Looking forward to getting down there on the 11th and doing some diving, after my dives on the Big "O" with Eric. Hopefully with some of you. :) Not sure how long I'm there for, my agenda is totally open at this point. But I had to make a stop in Clearwater to see my parents as I haven't visited them in along time. And yes I'll be staying with them..LOL. I couldn't argue that point with them! Needless to say their excited. We'll see after they see all my equipment.

Anyone hear from TheCaptain or Frogman_5? BTW it is the Captains birthday.

CoolTech:
Haven't heard from either.... Happy B-Day, Dario!

I sent frog a text a while ago with no reply. Hrmmmm.

In his own words, "Work sucks". This is the time of year when tech's and engineers make their worth known. :D

....just to be forgotten at Christmas

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom