Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Rachel. Sorry I noodled off and started goofing with pictures from today :)

How you been feeling? Hopefully better and on your way to 100%

Feeling real good now, thank God! I hope I'm done with surgeries for the rest of my life. 3 hospitalization in 6 months is very frustrating. I'm greatful it didn't happen during the warm months because that would have suck even more. I love being out in the water. I am working on my aow with Divebandit. The 11th of this month we are doing deep diving at the Hudson Grotto and the 13th we are working on bounyancy(which everyone knows I really need). I'm planning on doing some dives at the Keys next month but don't have a dive buddy to go with. My brother in law doesn't seem to be interested in diving anymore. Might have to get a dive tour. Do you want to go???:eyebrow:

Break 19 this is the Rubber Duck... I see JokersWild decided to come and play with us... :D

Hey you, how's diving been??

Bad news seems to come in waves... so I guess it's fitting that good news also comes in waves:

1. First post-op checkup (Wednesday) has me cancer free!!!
  2. Son got his first job as a full fledged fireman yesterday (Winter Haven). Is that effing cool or what?
  3. Wife won her case yesterday (full jury verdict for defense).

Bad news seems to come in waves... so I guess it's fitting that good news also comes in waves:

2. Son got his first job as a full fledged fireman yesterday (Winter Haven). Is that effing cool or what?

Congtratulations on ALL three!!:D

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom