Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. I know some good mechanics for boats but none of them are reasonably priced. Unfortunately they all know it is a toy and charge you accordingly. I guess they figure that if you can afford the boat you can afford to fix it.

A nail in any tire isn't good.

A nail in a motorcycle tire could really stink.

A nail in a motorcycle tire when your 90 miles from home just blows.:shakehead:

A nail in any tire isn't good.

A nail in a motorcycle tire could really stink.

A nail in a motorcycle tire when your 90 miles from home just blows.:shakehead:

A rock in your inflator hose Saturday, a nail in your motorcycle tire Sunday... Who did you piss off man?

Now it all makes sense... My computer, that never has any problems and always performs great, takes a big crap yesterday... I can't get it totally fixed until early this evening... Apparently, I needed a full 48 hours away from Reef, and then some, to ditch the Ju-Ju he passed off to me. I now feel Ju-Ju free after multiple successful reboots! Now, I just have to catch up on all the work I fell behind on today while trying to fix my damn computer... Thanks Jay, your a real pal! :confused:

Tracy, you need to check out MyPhotoPipe.com...

They take your under water photos and enhance them to your specs... Very cool for the photos, you want to hang around the house....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom