Greater Tampa Area IX started 12/28/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver:
Excellent. 32 degree air and 72 water temps. Eric did great in the cavern and my drysuit made me smile both in and out of the water.

Is Eric thinking of getting cave certified???? Never thought he would turn on me :wink:

AstroDad:
Day one of retirement begins.... :D

whoah!!!!!!!! Congratulations :yelclap: Should celebrate by coming diving.

Actually got's to go. Going out on Ty's boat today :yeahbaby: Not much viz out but hey its diving and I have adjusted the camera settings :)

Hey everybody I got to dive in a 9 foot pool today! It was awesome! And I got to use my very first owned (not borrowed) wetsuit for the first time! Yay!

Miss you all, happy holidays!

Heya Sta, we were talking about you today. All good of course. Wish you were out with us today.

No report, as it is so late but a few pics to share.

P1010022.JPG

/gallery/data/2165/P1010016.JPG

P1010031.JPG

Scamp
P1010006.JPG

Three Rowed Sea Cucumber or possibly a Harlequin
P1010033.JPG

Banded Puffer
P1010028.JPG

Leopard ToadFish
IMG_4073.JPG

Leopard ToadFish and sketchy Arrow Crab
IMG_4072.JPG

Not a good pic - but we did see Red Grouper of a good size
P1010034.JPG

Johnny and Scott
IMG_4068.JPG

...and that is all she wrote today :winky:

cmufieldhockey8:
Hey everybody I got to dive in a 9 foot pool today! It was awesome! And I got to use my very first owned (not borrowed) wetsuit for the first time! Yay!

Miss you all, happy holidays!

So when are you coming back?

This pic is not cropped. Hoping you can see how deep the cave went back for this guy. I am affectionately naming the fish Ean :D Since they are both "cavers".

Ean.JPG

GulfCoastdiver:
Its not just that easy girl...

Where did you go? How deep? How long? What was the water temp??? :popcorn:

'bout 40 min. each dive, 67 degrees, viz about ten foot, depth about 67 feet. "Straight" out from Gators on the pass.

Must say, for chartering, Ty has slam dunked as my favorite boat! It is more like going out with a friend. The boat can do up to six. It is clean, open, and built by the man himself. Ty grew up on the water and has been chartering for about 15 years. He let's you do your thing but if you need assistance he is right on top of it.

I won't say anymore as Johnny and I are planning to do a somewhat proper report and tell of some of the fun stuff :D

Have to run for now. Catch you guys later.

Sta, when are you coming home :D :D We miss you and enjoy diving with you. So hurry up and come back chickie :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom