Great weekend with Silent World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SandyRobinson

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My daughter and I just returned from a great 2 1/2 days of diving with Silent World in Key Largo - made 11 memorable dives over the three days. Just wanted to say thanks to Captains Mike and Bob and to Mike, Tom, Avery, Madison, and Jo. As always, you guys and gals were awesome. Terrific ocean conditions were a plus.

We met a lot of great divers this weekend. I am not sure if any of you are out there and unfortunately I can not remember all of your names but the list includes:
1. A gentleman form Port Charlotte who served on the Spiegel Grove. We enjoyed talking to you about the SG.
2. Josh from Greenville - glad the dramamine worked.
3. A Safety Officer - I appreciate the job you guys do for us.
4. A contract worker with FPL - enjoy your stay in South Florida. Hope to see you at the NACD seminar on November 6
5. A group from the Northeast including Pat, Larry, Paula, Patrick, Patrick's grandmother(I appreciate your energy!), and the rest of the group. Thanks again for making room for us to dive on Sunday morning.
6. The family from Toronto whose daughter was making her first ocean dive.
I trust all of you have a great week whether at work or still on the dive boat.

My daughter and I just returned from a great 2 1/2 days of diving with Silent World in Key Largo - made 11 memorable dives over the three days. Just wanted to say thanks to Captains Mike and Bob and to Mike, Tom, Avery, Madison, and Jo. As always, you guys and gals were awesome. Terrific ocean conditions were a plus.

We met a lot of great divers this weekend. I am not sure if any of you are out there and unfortunately I can not remember all of your names but the list includes:
1. A gentleman form Port Charlotte who served on the Spiegel Grove. We enjoyed talking to you about the SG.
2. Josh from Greenville - glad the dramamine worked.
3. A Safety Officer - I appreciate the job you guys do for us.
4. A contract worker with FPL - enjoy your stay in South Florida. Hope to see you at the NACD seminar on November 6
5. A group from the Northeast including Pat, Larry, Paula, Patrick, Patrick's grandmother(I appreciate your energy!), and the rest of the group. Thanks again for making room for us to dive on Sunday morning.
6. The family from Toronto whose daughter was making her first ocean dive.
I trust all of you have a great week whether at work or still on the dive boat.

Chris Brown and his staff do a great job don't they:DFriendly, Prompt, professional what more can you ask for:idk:Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Sounds awesome, and good to hear! Last time I dove in Key Largo, it was with them and they were absolutely great. I've been off the boards and dry for a long time, so I'm glad to see a thread showing that they are still excellent!

I dove with Silent World several years ago and they were wonderful. If I ever get back to the keys I would dive with them again.

13 dives with them so far this year and hoping to end up with over 20!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom