Great week of diving in Key Largo with Divers City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raxafarian

Contributor
Reaction score
We have had a great week of diving. Several reef dives: French, Conch, Aquarium, and a few others.

Dove the Eagle, Benwood, and Duane. Diving the SG tomorrow.

Vis has been a little crappy on the Eagle. Had a good dive on the Duane today. Slight current. Nurse shark sleeping in the sand off the starboard side. Turtle sleeping on the deck at the stern.

Having a great time with Divers City. Their new location in Tavernier is great. Easy and quick access to all sites. 35 or so minutes to the Duane. I know many people have their own favorite dive ops, but if you don't, and even if you do... you can't go wrong with Bob and Barbara.

LP85 tanks available. DIN and yoke available. Very nice boat... limited to 10 divers, 6 if you are doing a tech dive. They do a great job accommodating all experience levels from reefs to shallow/moderate wrecks, to the deeper wrecks such as the Vitric and Northern Light. Get a prepaid dive card: 14 tanks for 18.00/tank (36.00 for a 2 tank trip).

A side note. I've had crappy luck getting my regs serviced in my LDS's. Last trip to Key Largo, Bob serviced and adjusted my regs. I'll be UPSing them to him from now on.

Sorry to sound like a commercial :) Just a very satisfied customer.

So jealous.....work has kept me dry the whole year so far and will probably continue to do so...

Just curious....what has been the problem with your lds on reg servicing??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom