Great time at GRI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaaaronh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Liz just wanted to drop a quick note to ya. We have been really busy since we were there including a move. We had a great time and cant wait to come back. The place is really cozy and quiet which is what we want in a place. Also all the help and suggestions from you and Ed helped wtih our trip. Thank you and i can't wait to come back. When we get settled i will post a full trip report and pictures. We met Scubaotter and her husband Shannon and Bud were great to dive with and we also met Wall Diver and his family from here on scubaboard and dove with both and just had a great time. Shannon if you read this i still want to trade some pics with you.

Please DO tell, I want to hear all about it... In fact, I'd love to hear from Liz as well, It is so hard to get in touch with her, you know?

I posted a trip report in the abc island forum. No pics yet i have to get them uploaded this weekend.

A quick question. Any 4 or 5 star resorts on Bonaire? Looking to go next year for my wife's 50th and she likes to be pampered. We snorkle and I dive.
Can you help?
Thank you in advance.

Thanks all! FDR, you might want to check out Harbour Village...

Shannon is house sitting as we are at DEMA...thanks Shannon!

Liz

Izzy,

You have my email,and you can always PM me here....I'm not difficult to get a hold of...just had that short stent when I was in the states having surgery in June/July.

Please feel free to PM or email me....

Liz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom