Great Sunday Dive at Point Lobos (Video)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video Kenn. And like Sarah, I wish everyone a Happy New Year, and am happy to report that, despite my earlier pessimism, I actually do get to make the trip on Vision this week. So I'll see you all there!

Great video Kenn. And like Sarah, I wish everyone a Happy New Year, and am happy to report that, despite my earlier pessimism, I am back on the roster for the trip on Vision this week. So I'll see you all there!

Woohoo!! That's great to hear you'll be on the boat with us Jeff. I was looking through some old pics earlier and ran across the ones I took of you and your buddy last year. I was bummed you weren't going to make it this year and now you are. :D

A bunch of us are getting down there around 6:00 - 6:30 and going to head out for dinner after we unload. Give me a call if you want to join us (send me a PM if you don't have my number). See ya down there.

Jeff! I saw your name on the bunklist last night while at Punnacles and was thrilled! This is going to be a great trip!!!!!!!! I am so looking forward to seeing so many of us together for our first dives of 2009!

I'm jealous of you guys. I'll be down in SoCal but will be high and dry. I know you guys have multiple cameras between you, so I'm expecting pics/vids :)

Jeff! I saw your name on the bunklist last night while at Punnacles and was thrilled! This is going to be a great trip!!!!!!!! I am so looking forward to seeing so many of us together for our first dives of 2009!

Did you happen to notice which bunk I have?

I saw that you are on the same row of bunks as us, but can't remember which one. Sorry.

Kenn,

Great video! I see that you're adding audio now :). YouTube has been flagging my video's recently for copyright violations or some such and forced me to replace my songs that I spent hours picking with cheap MIDI sounding tracks instead. Oh well!

We need to get in another dive one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom