Great service from Reef Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm not much of a photographer, mainly shoot for my family and reviews. I have a Canon G7X and a Nauticam housing with vacuum check. I bought the system in 2015 and have used it very hard since. While I was recently in Bonaire, one of the door hinge screws fell out. I finished the trip with a safety pin in the hinge, the vacuum check gave me confidence that the seal was good.

I bought the system from Reef Photo. When I got back I arranged for a housing rebuild and replacement of the hinge screw. I have to give Alan Egan and his colleagues at Reef Photo credit for great service. I mailed off my housing on Nov 4 and had it back in my hands Nov 20. At least a week of that was in shipping. In addition to the requested service, they refreshed all the white lettering for the buttons and other operating dials, that had suffered during my use. I accidently mailed if off with the leak system on, it was dead on arrival, they replaced the battery.

Thanks Reef Photo, worth every penny I spent on this system, great service.

1637448749836.png

Reef has always been great to me.

James

Always good customer service from them

Back
Top Bottom