Great news for Central Texas Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No roosters, the TSA thinks that you could detach their spurs and use them as a weapon.

Great! ...now I've labeled my own self as a liberal. I guess I'll have to vote for Hillary or Obama now too....NOT!!! :wink:

No need for such drastic measures, there is still hope! Just because someone saw you buying sticks and twigs at Sun Harvest does not mean you are beyond saving. Hurry over to Hill's Cafe and get the greasiest chicken fried steak they have. When you get back home, call the box office and order tickets for you and Angie to the Rodeo. You have to call the box office. If you ordered online, you could suffer a setback:D If you still feel like hugging a cedar tree, hurry over to the video store and rent the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. That should give you the shift to the right that you need. :rofl3:

Some hopefully helpful info for prospective travelers . . .

New Mexican low cost carrier start-up VivaAerobus is offering $9 base fares each way on its nonstop flights between AUS (Austin) and Cancun (CUN) with a five-week advance purchase and, of course, subject to availability.

The taxes from AUS-CUN run $45.00 and taxes from CUN-AUS are $73.99. There is also a $8 credit card booking fee per reservation (not per person).

VB #920 from AUS-CUN departs at 8:45 a.m. and arrive at 11:00 a.m. VB #921 from CUN-AUS departs at 11:25 a.m. and arrives at 1:45 p.m.

The $9.99 fares are only from May until October. Also there are limited amounts of $9.99 fares on each plane. I have a group of 17 flying down in July. The first 6 got the $9.99, the next four paid $29.99. The last 7 or so paid $49.99. Their tickets ended up being just over $200 per person. Still a great price but that's only $100 more than what we paid out of Dallas last year to CAN.
So I can see where they will probably still make money or at the very least break even.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom