Great limited time offer on the CO EII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beachnik

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Skip my original post - scroll down to post #4 below for updated info...

[-]I just stumbled upon this and thought I'd pass it along.

There's a group purchase of the Analox CO EII taking place. If you've been thinking about buying, this is a good limited time offer.

You can read about the offer on CaveDiver.net here:
Analox EII CO Carbon Monoxide Analyzer GROUP BUY SPECIAL

The above post says the offer is good through Oct 26, however, they advised me that they will extend the offer through Oct 31.

You can buy with or without 'bump gas'.

If the cost of the analyzer has been the only thing holding you back, this is a great opportunity to help you over that obstacle — it's never going to be free, but this is a very competitive price. Hats off to Dive Addicts for making it available![/-]

Last edited:
You do have to register for that board, then await approval - but see next post...

Excellent deal! :thumb:

Last edited:
For those that don't want to sign up, here is a copy:
Analox EII CO Carbon Monoxide Analyzer GROUP BUY SPECIAL

Dive Addicts is setting up a group buy special for the Analox EII CO Carbon Monoxide Analyzer. In light of recent discussion in other threads, we felt it was important to make this analyzer as affordable as possible to all divers.

Here are the details:

EII CO Carbon Monoxide Analyzer - $265
Bump test gas kit - $20
Shipping $5.00 (cont US)
Whole kit, including shipping: $290

We need at least 10 to make this work, but it looks like that will not be a problem based off the response I have received so far.

Feel free to respond to this post, but here is the info I need so I can get your unit ordered and send you an invoice:
You can PM or Email it to me: josh@diveaddicts.com

1. Name
2. Address (Billing & Shipping)
3. Phone Number
4. Email Address
5. Cavediver.net user name (to help me line up the PMs)
6. Exactly what you want - how many analyzers, bump kits, any accessories etc.
7. How you wish to pay (easiest way would be for me to send you a link to pay for it online, but you can call in your CC as well).

I was thinking about keeping this offer open until [-]Oct 26th[/-] Oct 31'st and then making the order, sound good?

This means the units would ship out to you all somewhere around Nov 2-6..... I will have more accurate ETA when I make the order.

We have 5 on their way to us already, but I am guessing those will go quick.

I ordered one from him as well.

new and improved method...

I did not reproduce all the 'cavediver.net' details here because I suspected that someone might be under some obligation to not reproduce the offer all over the internet. Sure enough - found out later that that is the case. It was (is) a group offer for 'cavediver.net' members.

By the time you read this - whether you're a 'cavediver.net' member or not, that group purchase deal my have closed. So, here's an alternative for you - a group offer for members of scubaboard. I posted this here because it seemed like the logical place for it - the offer is not being made by Analox! I'm just offering this info as a public service - I have nothing to do with any web site or retailer.*

- - - - New and Improved - - - -
This is a limited time special offer for an Analox CO EII (CO Analyzer) - you've got until 6 am, Mountain Time, Oct 31st to place your order, and then 'poof' you're too late!

Go here and register at the online store:
Dive Addicts Inc. : Welcome to Our Store

Go here and put your stuff in the shopping cart:
Dive Addicts Inc. : EII CO Carbon Monoxide Analyzer - AX-EII CO

(For those of you who want to remove the 'bump gas' from the cart:
-use the 'edit' button to remove that item from the list.
-after you've removed it from the cart, click the 'continue shopping' button > that'll take you back to the product description page.)

OK, you've got the stuff you want in the cart, you're on the product page, notice the 'check out' button - click it.

Now, you're on a page that shows your registration details, scroll down to "Apply Promo Code" and enter this (if you don't see the promo code below, log into SB with your password - this is an offer for scubaboard members):
promo code.jpg
After the page refreshes, you'll see a discount applied. So, for analyzer and bump gas, a discount of $71.01 bringing the total to $292.50 (give or take a penny) which includes shipping to you (only domestic addresses - that would be my guess). Double check that the discount is listed!

Continue on with your check out in the normal way.

- - - - - - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ - - - - - -

*Remember this is a group purchase - it's not the same as calling up a retailer and expecting the item to be shipped the next day. If you are in a rush, this is not for you. On Oct 31st, all the orders submitted by the scubaboard group will be bundled and submitted by Dive Addicts. A week or so later, Dive Addicts will receive the shipment from their supplier. They will then break out the individual products and reship them. So you will not be receiving your stuff until… hmm, maybe two weeks after Oct 31. If you've got the time, it's a great deal.

Last edited:
Great! :thumb: I have the Pocket CO as well, and have looked closely at all the others - ToxiRAE 3, BWT Gas Alert Extreme, OxyCheq Expedition CO/C-squared model rebranded, and even an Italian unit - DE-OX SAFE CO. I really think the Analox is the best approach: affordable, fast & easy to use, great company service, etc.

:laughing: I have been accused of being on the payroll somehow. I don't care which a person gets, and I'd love to be on the same boat with other brands in use so we can compare. Get whichever one you want, but if you were waiting on a deal - this is it! :wink:

Anyone with the getall going to put a deal like this together for scubaboard? I would love to get this unit for $265. From what I've been reading you don't really need the bump gas.

Does anyone know if this was done directly through Analox or if it was arranged through a retailer?

I'd be up for one too. In fact, can you do a bulk deal with both the 02 and CO analyzer for $450 all up :)

Anyone with the getall going to put a deal like this together for scubaboard? I would love to get this unit for $265. From what I've been reading you don't really need the bump gas.

Does anyone know if this was done directly through Analox or if it was arranged through a retailer?
I don't know how they arranged it. Call Patti at (877) SAFE AIR. I think you'll find her very helpful.

Keep in mind that no good dead goes unpunished. :crafty: Their group required $5 shipping. I really have to wonder if that's enough to cover packing and postage with delivery confirmation or signature proof? Everyone is going to want proof of purchase for warranty, but maybe a copy of the original purchase will suffice? :idk:

I'd be up for one too. In fact, can you do a bulk deal with both the 02 and CO analyzer for $500 all up :)
Are you in Melbourne FL, Australia, or where...??

O2 Analyzers are too easy to acquire for $256-260 & free shipping, why complicate it. See 38101SALE Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer ON SALE or Leisure Pro, Scuba Toys, etc. Don't forget to get the Sensor Saver!! DivePro seems to have the best deal on that add-on too @ $10.

Whether you might like the Pelican box with foam, or any old Pelican/Otter/other waterproof box, maybe one big enough to carry both, Turtle Tubes at $12 each with shipping is a personal call. The tubes do have a lot of appeal.

I've got some inquiries out about a bulk purchase. Lets see where it goes.

Hello Divers,

All Analox Analyzers are only available through our Authorized Dealer Network. I know an Analox Dealer previously promoted a group buy and was very descreet as so not to violate my MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. I'm certain if anyone can put this together, it's you folks:wink:

Safe Diving!

Back
Top Bottom