Great Laguna Conditions last Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spg01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Great conditions in Laguna last weekend and a great chance to play with my new toy (GoPro3+). So I was able to put together a video of the 2 dives I did on Saturday.

[video=vimeo;84004278]http://vimeo.com/84004278[/video]

Thanks for sharing. Excellent viz. I miss the diving in that area, just not the water temp. :cold:

Thanks for posting, nice. VIS looked pretty darn good. What location?

Shaws Cove, vis had to be at least 40 feet.

---------- Post added January 13th, 2014 at 06:28 PM ----------

Thanks for sharing. Excellent viz. I miss the diving in that area, just not the water temp. :cold:

Water temp was 60F, so not horrible. But we did end the 2nd dive a little early because the other guys hands and feet were getting numb.

Nice video! Great lighting playing off the reef in some spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Shaws Cove, vis had to be at least 40 feet.

---------- Post added January 13th, 2014 at 06:28 PM ----------

Water temp was 60F, so not horrible. But we did end the 2nd dive a little early because the other guys hands and feet were getting numb.

Speaking of hands and feet getting numb, that's my problem too. Suggestions??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Dry suit with dry gloves. If you dive often enough it is worth it. This last month is the first time diving wet in 2 years (besides warm water vacations). But my suit should be back from getting repaired next week and it can't be soon enough.

But if that is not possible at the moment make sure everything fits well. Multiple dives in a day also makes it had to stay warm when diving wet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom