Great Experience and Dive Shop in Roatan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gulo1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey Fellow Divers,

I just returned from 3-weeks in Roatan where I obtained my OW and AOW certifications and squeezed in a Naturalist class and another and another 12 dives as well. What a great time! Having searched hard and found little information to help me select a good dive operation I thought I would pass along my experience. After numerous emails to a number of dive shops, and one phone conversation or two, we opted to sign up with Coconut Tree Divers located in West End or Roatan. I honestly don't believe I could have found a better place to train and dive. The instructors (I and my girlfriend both trained with nearly all of them and dove with everyone) were not only professional, and very experienced, but they were all very effective educators, something that is rare in any activity. I truly enjoyed everyone associated with the shop. They helped us with everything from finding accommodations to picking the best restaurants and grocery stores. They made us feel welcome from the moment I entered the shop, and within a couple of days felt we were really part of the Coconut Tree Family. Many of the divers we met during our 3-weeks have been coming to Roatan and diving with Coconut Tree for quite a few years, so obviously we are not the only ones to find this operation a really positive experience.

Anyhow, just wanted to pass this along for anyone else looking for a great place to dive or train. The reefs of Roatan are fabulous, and Coconut Tree Divers is a great outfit to dive with.

Bret Christensen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom