Great diving and great dive master / instructor - recommended (Gabe@Kaimana Divers)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

happyfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dived off Oahu this morning - primo! Have done a little reading on SB and Oahu diving gets given a bit of a beating, but this mornings dives were great. Dove with Gabe Scotti of Kaimana Divers (Kaimana Divers: SCUBA Diving in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, Waikiki) who was awesome. Rang at late notice last night and was no problem to get 3x divers sorted and was right on time to collect us in the morning. My sister hadn't dived for a while and my brother was doing first dives since certification last year - he was very patient / helpful / professional. As for the dives, sick (in a good, non-vomit kinda way). 1st dive was on one of the wrecks which was great, followed by the "shallow" reef dive in which the highlights included turtles (lots), octopus, frogfish (sweeeeettttt!!!!), and dolphins while we were diving (super swwweeeeeetttttt!!!!!). Would recommend Gabe to anyone who wants to dive Oahu is looking for a professional, safe and fun dive pro. Will definately be looking him up the next time we are in Hawaii.

yeah scotty is a great guy i know him.not surprised you had a good time diving with him. good job scotty show um all how we treat um on oahu!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom