Graphics?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys,

There is allot of interest in the designs of the Tech skins which may be avaliable going forward. All I can say is check us out at DEMA!

One of the great things about the Fusion diving system is it's modular capabilities. As new skins evolve they are easily attached to the dry core and it's like having a brand new suit.

Cheers,

Justin Balaski
Regional Sales Manager
Whites Manufacturing Ltd.

I was originally holding out for the Orange skin, but I could not wait anymore and bought the tech skin several months back. So now I have the lycra and tech skins. I would not be opposed to buying other skins as they evolve but PLEASE keep the costs reasonable. I just cannot see paying a ton for what is essentially a 1mm wetsuit.

Phil

Ok, so here's the deal, because of the P-valve, the suit has been put through quality control for not one pressure test, but two which has (no pun intended) put a hold on it. The suit will be shipped out tomorrow 8/14 and will be here for next weekend. Sorry for the inconvienience, but better to make sure there are no leaks in the suit.
Joe

That's ok, worth the wait. I'm just glad I decided to go ahead and let them install it instead of doing it myself. Warranty stays intact and I know it won't have any leaks. I was looking forward to diving it, but they say patience is a virtue. This may be the first time I've ever been associated with that word.:eyebrow:

I got my blacked out version of the Fusion today. It looks sweet! The only graphics on it are the Whites logo on each sleeve. Now I just have to get this thing in the water!

Later, Hawk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom