Grapevine Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah a list of prizes for the next Poker Dive......

Ray Bans - slightly cruddy
A plastic boat anchor ( 3LB)
A broken snorkel
A timex watch with a broken band
One slipper
Assorted glass bottles that I think are really old and worth some money
Small lead fishing weights
A metal headboard

hmmmm, makes me think I need to do some more scavenging, something is missing........

Debraw:
Yeah a list of prizes for the next Poker Dive......

Ray Bans - slightly cruddy
A plastic boat anchor ( 3LB)
A broken snorkel
A timex watch with a broken band
One slipper
Assorted glass bottles that I think are really old and worth some money
Small lead fishing weights
A metal headboard

hmmmm, makes me think I need to do some more scavenging, something is missing........

LOL!!!! Gee why are we all still awake and on the computer!!??!! I know why I am cause I have been on a sugar buzz from EATING all those dang cookies Bonny made tonight--- oink oink,,,,,must be the cold weather. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey, I want the old bottles and the broken snorkel. I have odd sleeping habits due to work.

skeet:
Hey, I want the old bottles and the broken snorkel. I have odd sleeping habits due to work.

Skeet I know how that is or should I say was,,,,having been a police officer and working as a relief serg. for a time....dang 3 differnt shifts all in a week, did not know if I was coming or going half the time....hated deep nights though.

texdiveguy:
Skeet I know how that is or should I say was,,,,having been a police officer and working as a relief serg. for a time....dang 3 differnt shifts all in a week, did not know if I was coming or going half the time....hated deep nights though.

Try going international. One direction around the world is the best. What is really fun is to go from Austin to Louisville, to Philadelphia, Cologne Germany, Hong Kong, Bombay, Dubai, Cologne, Philadelphia, Louisville and then back to Austin...in ten days. I have on more than one occasion went to the hotel desk and asked them what day it was and they usually give me the date. I reply "NO, what day is it...Monday, Tuesday etc. Like Alan Jackson says "It's always 5 O'clock somewhere". :dazzler1:

I dove Joe Pool this past september.
I was in the south part of the lake by the state park.
Visibility ranged up to 5' until you hit the 25' depth and it went to a definite 0'. The bottom in that area is clay.

I will have to try the location Debra was talking about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom