Grand Cayman Trip Report (Cobalt/Divetech)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report - thank you! I'm researching where to do an advanced nitrox course and was reading up on Divetech and Cobalt. Great to hear such a positive review.

do you recommend any other dive operators in Grand Cayman
I really can't say enough good things about Divetech. Each DM was understanding and helpful. Divetech also was the right amount of hands-on/hands-off for me. 2 DMs were in the water on every dive and a staff topside, the briefings were very good, but no one was in the way or trying to micromanage anything. We ranged from 10-16 people on the boat and everyone dived a computer (they were provided if people didn't have them). We were allowed to dive to 60mins/5min ndl/500psi - whatever came first. I ordered 100s of nitrox for the mornings and they were always on the boat waiting for me. Then as part of our boat dives was free unlimited shore diving from Cobalt Coast or Lighthouse Point. These shore divers were just awesome especially the night dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom