Grand Cayman to Little Cayman layover, how much time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info BracGypsy. That's really an interesting bit of history. When I began flying into Little Cayman in 1993, (as I have every year since) I was told that Island Air was the only airline flying into LC. I was told this by a woman who was a resident of the Brac, as we waited for the Island Air counter on Grand to open. I used Island Air until Cayman Airways began their Twin Otter service. Since the fare was so much less, I then switched to Cayman Airways. But, if what I said above is incorrect, I stand corrected.

Last edited:
Keyshunter is correct. Cayman Airways have not been flying commercially into LCM since 1962. I too began flying to LCM in 1993 when Island Air was the only airline offering commercial flights. When Cayman Airways susequently introduced their Twin Otter service & undercut the Island Air price this forced Island Air to stop their scheduled service to LCM although they still offer charters to LCM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom