Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, or Little Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I saw on their website or on the Paradise Villas one that Little Cayman Divers will pick up at the Villas at 7:15 am and drop back around noon. Don't know how this works for any afternoon dives.
When they were operating from the LCBR dock, they went out about 1/2 hour earlier than the LCBR boats to minimize confusion in the mornings. I don't remember ever seeing them on the dock loading up for afternoon dives, so I am not really sure how they did their afternoons, or if they even offered afternoon dives.

Me and my dive buddy (wife) loved Grand Cayman. Found a house converted to rooms to rent 1 street off from sunset house. 1/3 the price of any of the hotels or resorts and owned by an older dive couple. Almost every dive shop has a house reef that is great. All these house reef dives cost you tank and weights approx 12.00 dollars US. The dive shop downtown will rent tanks for you to take offsite so you can explore tons of inner reef places that are dotted by public parks around the island like Smith Barcadair. frees up money to do a couple of guided dives to the outer walls. Dive at your own pace and explore the island never felt unsafe except for my own left side driving.

Most of the responses relate to the situation pre covid. I think an email to the dive op would resolve the uncertainty here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom