Grand Bahama Mini Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Debbielou and I Just got back from 2 weeks and 2 days diving Grand Bahama.
We had a couple of days when it was to rough to dive, and a couple of days that we were the only boat out there!!

We Dived with Grand Bahama Scuba, and stayed at Ocean Reef Yacht Club and Resort.

Some freinds we met diving there last year returned to dive with us this year!! we had a blast!! :D

We also met Spritely Mermaid!! she is a lot of fun too. We look forward to diving with her again!!

I love my new digital camera!! It's a Sea & Sea Dx-3000 with a YS 25 Auto Strobe and a wide angle lens. I took my laptop and loaded the pics each day after diving.

For some reason when I uploaded to my website they came out darker, on the laptop they looked great!! I hope you enjoy them.

Here is the Link

Nice pics. What keeps you coming back to Grand Bahama?

I particularly liked the head on shot of the angel on page one, the angle makes the eyes look red...looks like a devil angel.

Tavi once bubbled...

The People, the weather, the diving, freinds, our resort.

we really love it there. :)

"Our resort" as in the one we own?

Tavi:
Thanks for the report.
You have a time share there, right?
I haven't been there diving since 1998, and I think it's time to go back.
Nice PICS.
Thanks for sharing them.

:sunny:

we have 2 weeks in the Bahamas, and 2 weeks in Florida.
Florida is a "time Share" Grand Bahama is a "Vacation Membership"

The one in Florida we'll gladly trade to go elsewhere.

The one in Grand Bahama...........well, we really can't imagine finding something we would like better, so we go back each year. :)

The Dive shop and the boat is a very short walk from our unit!! One of our freinds never even left the resort this year!! (exept on the dive boat) and he had a great time as always. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom