Gran Cenote - Noob Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TXreefer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well I have never done this before and was itching to do it so I made this on my way home from Cozumel the other day.

We spent a day snorkeling the cenotes. This video has footage from Gran Cenote. I was running out of time and I didn't know how long it would take to render the video so i didn't spend much time at all.

I used GoPro Hero 2, flat lens housing, transferred to iPad with card reader and compiled the video with the ReelDirector app.

It has some music so if you are so inclined turn it up!

http://vimeo.com/45448670

Very cool! Would love to see the HD version!

I havent even looked at it on a PC just my iPad or iPhone. It looks pretty good on those.

I can't decide on a PC software that I want to use for video editing. I'm not gonna drop a load- surely there is something out there that is pretty good and not so expensive. I downloaded Sony something or other 11 HD but it is so user unfriendly.

Fun to see a video from just snorkeling the site. This is why I really recommend Grand as a place to go, if you have a mixed group of divers and non-divers. It's got something for everybody.

I have more footage with some divers in it and also footage from dos ojos. I'll try to make a better one using my PC rather than the iPad.

We dove the Dos Ojos - might be interesting to dive the Gran in 2014. Is it beginner-level also?

Took awhile to find the 'Like' button, lol it was in the video itself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom