Graduation gift ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teknitroxdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So graduation is coming up here in May, and all of my family/friends are asking what I want gift-wise. I can't stand asking people for anything, let alone for them to give me stuff, so I'm a little short on ideas.
rolleyes.gif
I'm going to be living in a smallish RV trailer for about 5 months after I graduate and a small apartment after that so I'm not going to ask for a big stereo or anything.

Try not to suggest anything over around $1000. I already have 60 gig 5g iPod, laptop, and DSLR.

My ideas now are: Xbox 360 and a thumb drive.

Thanks! :coffee:

Do you have stuff like a small microwave, those coffee makers that make just a cup or two, or how about a bbq grill.

The setting up house stuff can be pricey, so I second that as a practical suggestion. If you're continuing education, there might be some gear there.

On the more fun side, you might be able to find a dive trip in that price range. You may need to come up with some coin on your own, but a week on a boat in warm water??? Or see how many states you can dive with a 1000 dollar budget???

All depends on where you are (that's not a geography question :wink: ).

Back
Top Bottom