Grad Students?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds

Contributor
Reaction score
Witness Protection Program (hiding from the MOFia)
Classes start Wed. :yuck: Who else here shares my pain?

Do you think Grad course is your pain?

You can't imagine how much you can get more pain from a doctoral course.....:wink:

If you have any other talents expcet studying, don't go more:D

Sorry, talentless, there is no hope for me. :frown: I do know lots of big useless words though...please let's not discuss my doctorate right now :yuck:

Been there, done that, have the bar bills...

Hush! Those who have finished may not post here to thumb thier noses!

I'm not thumbing my nose, I'm suggesting a compensating treatment... :eyebrow:

After undergrad., I have found grad school to be a welcome relief. You don't have to take irrelevant classes anymore, and there's the perk of being able to harass professors whenever you want.

Hmmm... I found grad school to be a cake walk after the first quarter. Reacquiring my study skills did take some time after 20 years. The next phase will be the rough one... finding and maintaining a (gulp) real job. I gave up on that stage 5 years ago and have been semi-retired "without benefits" (that is, enough $$$). A lot of fun though.

You think grad school is a pain, wait until you finish and the whole world smacks you in the face as you incredulously embrace reality!!!!

Enjoy the rarefied air of academia and the heady smells of the stacks in the library as long as you can . . . youth comes but once.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom