GPO with eggs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kirsten and I went a looking for her today; didn’t see her, but we did see a healthy, plump Harbor Seal, who by the way was completely trashing the visibility...really. And I thought animals left to their own were good for the environment, so much for that theory. That critter did more damage to the visibility (and several Piddock Clams) in twenty minutes than a dozen open water student divers.

So tell me, why do we spend so much time and agony on developing perfect trim, huh?

DoubleDip:
Kirsten and I went a looking for her today; didn’t see her, but we did see a healthy, plump Harbor Seal, who by the way was completely trashing the visibility...really. And I thought animals left to their own were good for the environment, so much for that theory. That critter did more damage to the visibility (and several Piddock Clams) in twenty minutes than a dozen open water student divers.
That would be Junior. He and his mama have figured out that divers with bright lights will gladly point out the yummy eats of Cove 2 :rolleyes:

Mom will be happy to print out snowbear's octo egg pix as long as they don't grace the same place as Moonie will. Awesome photos.

I'm curious, is "GPO" common diver slang in the Pacific Northwest for these things? Do any other critters up there have nicknames or acronyms?

How do you pronounce it, "jeepo" or "jeePeeOh"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom