Got to dive with wyland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vtownmike

Contributor
Reaction score
Whats up guys, Was in key largo a few days ago and did two reef dives with florida keys dive center (great place) and none other than world famous artist and ocean conservationist Wyland was on the boat. Got to talk to him afterwards and told him he had to come to venice for teeth. He has an amazing gallery at st armands circle, and is an overall great guy.

Wow that is really cool. Its great the people we meet while diving and learning from them as well they learn from us. Not to mention Wyland I have enjoyed his work as well. Way to go and glad you shared that with us. I would of loved to been in your dive boots that day.!!!!!!!

You have to be careful when you dive with that guy. He asked me to be his dive buddy when he was out here off Catalina so we could film giant sea bass and a 14 ft great white shark swam within about 30 ft of us. Oh, and he exited the water well before I did. Hmmm!

You have to be careful when you dive with that guy. He asked me to be his dive buddy when he was out here off Catalina so we could film giant sea bass and a 14 ft great white shark swam within about 30 ft of us. Oh, and he exited the water well before I did. Hmmm!

I would hae done the same!! haha

Got to dive with Guy Harvey in 2005 when we filmed great whites off Guadalupe.. he used some of my footage in his TV show.

I respect both these individuals for their interest in the marine world and their ability to depict it beautifully... a talent I don't share but appreciate!

I enjoyed the Giant bass I saw last time I dove the cove - Now seeing a White shark - that would be something! Perhaps I need to get out to Catalina!

Actually I didn't see it... Wyland did. I had my eye to the viewfinder as I filmed the GSBs.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom