got my girl the black pearl!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
decided to get her this instead of the mix and matching pieces for her old atomic b1. she loves the looks and is even more excited about its performance. she has only known one reg (atomic) since she started diving so i hope she enjoys this one.

going to test it tom in anilao, nice warm 85f waters:) will update soon

Boy I'd sure like to meet a woman who would give me such nice practical gifts for MY birthday. Hint, hint ladies... It's only 10 days away!

My wife used mine once, she had to have one instantly. She loves hers too.

Wife just bought me one yesterday, read the manual, now need to save a few more dollars to get the ATX 40 for the octopus. Can't wait to dive it.

Nice try Doc - I ain't no lady, and I sure as heck ain't sending you a black pearl, but I'll wish you a happy birthday anyway.

SteveFass:
Nice try Doc - I ain't no lady, and I sure as heck ain't sending you a black pearl, but I'll wish you a happy birthday anyway.

Steve... I knew that, I'm a biologist! Was just commenting on how nice you were to buy her one and hoping that some drop dead gorgeous lady diver out there (in the world, not necessarily SB) would do that for me!

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

oops. changed my mind... :11:

Ann Marie... inquiring minds want to know...

:05:

Well, the title of the thread made me pause. Then I was going to make a comment about birthdays...

Hey Dr. Bill; here's to the Gemini...never boring (me: 6/9)!! :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom