Got checked by an EPO today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decapoddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All my bugs were legal but apparently I have the wrong numbers on my flag and tanks. Time to buy a new flag. Here is a very short video of the dive.

Dive 7/8/2012 - YouTube

Yes. Using the Dive Housing which makes a huge difference. I can't wait to actually have something worth filming :)

Is the playback speed increased, or are frames dropped? Seems to be a bit "quick".

I am just a fast bug catcher and don't waste time! I'd rather be looking for the next bug while I orient the current one for measuring. Having the camera mounted on my head makes it seem fast when I turn quickly. That might be part of the issue.

EPO bagged at least two divers at lane's cove Sunday for taking oversized female lobsters with egg plus shorts. Their gear was confiscated as well.

:thumb:

As much as it can be annoying to get stopped by the EP, it's always nice when scumbags like these guys get caught.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom