Got a New Ebay Problem...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you received the missing box. I guess there are sellers out there like that. I've had a couple of ordeals in the past.

When I'm not happy with a seller, I avoid leaving any feedback at all. I've always feared of them retaliating with a big fat negative, lol.
The one time I did "try" to leave negative feedback for a seller that ripped me off, Ebay kicked him off so I wasn't able to even have the satisfaction of scolding him, lol. I didn't check this guys feedback before I clicked on bid...oops! :blush:

calscubagirl:
Glad you received the missing box. I guess there are sellers out there like that. I've had a couple of ordeals in the past.

When I'm not happy with a seller, I avoid leaving any feedback at all. I've always feared of them retaliating with a big fat negative, lol.
The one time I did "try" to leave negative feedback for a seller that ripped me off, Ebay kicked him off so I wasn't able to even have the satisfaction of scolding him, lol. I didn't check this guys feedback before I clicked on bid...oops! :blush:
Yeah its' good to check the feedback on the sellers. Not giving deserved negative feedback for fear of getting it back is a way I refuse to do anything in life, tho. My reply to the negative hit I took over mine explains it well enough for me.

I will remember to ask sellers before any future bidding: "Can I depend on Priority Mail, Deliver Confirmation with tracking number furnished, and how soon will you ship?" The sellers who do that anyway are the ones who deserved the Atta-boys! One Houston seller email me this week to let me know he couldn't leave the house because of flooding but would ship ASAP. I told him to stay safe, send when he could. Shipped Wednesday, DelCon# furnished, arrived today, PO email arrived this evening. That's the kind of seller you want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom