GoPro Hero 4 Silver Found today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perfect!! Thank you so much. We were with Dive with Martin and our dive master was David Carvajal. We lost it back in June, so I'm sure the battery is dead if it is. If you have access to a computer you could put the SD card in & check. It was empty except for our dive. The only thing on it would be from June 16th. We lost it first day, first dive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added July 9th, 2015 at 07:24 PM ----------

My husband would be videoing then 2 girls in full wet suit, David (DM) in a shorty, Weston in a shorty, my hubby in full. I had on pink fins & the othe girl blue.

is there no way to attach them to a person, for pete's sake?.........hahha.

There are plenty of ways, but people seem to not use them! So many people just use the stick with no redudancy attaching them to their person.
Or the camera falls off the mount.

We had ours attached to our bcd. I think when it got pulled onto the boat it got caught under the boat & pulled off. We didn't notice until our 2nd dive.

It is amazing how often you read about these getting lost. Such must be in the business plan for the manufacturer. I wonder if the insurance companies are resisting coverage on them...??

So many are lost from wearing on the head. A friend of mine lost hers, even though it was attached to her wrist by a lanyard. Lanyard must have loosened and she lost it long enough before she'd noticed that there was no finding it before dive was over. I returned to the same liveaboard a couple of weeks later and noted that one of the junior dive guides had a new gopro. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom