GoPro Hero 4 Silver Found today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

islanddream

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
While diving Palancar Gardens today, we found a GoPro Hero 4 Silver on the reef. Did you lose it? If so, please let me know. Dive Master Tony at The Blue Angel Resort has it. I'll let him know if someone responds "yes" to this post.

Hi....we lost our go pro on palancar garden & that is my post. Can you look at the footage? We were a group of 4....3 of us in long wet suits & one in a shorty. I have a link on my FB page of a video we made while there. We should all look the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added July 9th, 2015 at 04:25 PM ----------

I'm not sure how to get a hold of tony, but he can FB me, call me, or email me. Phone # 405-823-7374, email smronne@yahoo.com
FB name: Sheryl Ronne-Dellinger

Someone also just posted about a lost Go Pro on the FB page Cozumel4You........they lost it Sunday.

Hi....we lost our go pro on palancar garden & that is my post. Can you look at the footage? We were a group of 4....3 of us in long wet suits & one in a shorty. I have a link on my FB page of a video we made while there. We should all look the same.

---------- Post added July 9th, 2015 at 04:25 PM ----------

I'm not sure how to get a hold of tony, but he can FB me, call me, or email me. Phone # 405-823-7374, email smronne@yahoo.com
FB name: Sheryl Ronne-Dellinger

Try calling the hotel @ +52 9878720819.

I'll call again tomorrow. Tony is gone for the day

AND in the last five minutes yet ANOTHER lost GoPro...lost July 6th.........also posted on C4U face book page....these folks said they lost it at Colombia Shallows, but many snorkel boats combine CS with Gardens so ya never know....could be the one. AND what IS the deal with all the missing GoPro's.......is there no way to attach them to a person, for pete's sake?.........hahha.

Tony is working tonight. We're headed out for a night dive with him. If the camera works, well look at the video Smronne to see if its yours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom