GoPro HD underwater blur fix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Think you need to use one of the color correction filters for underwater like that. That looks like some very green water. They have both a cyan and green filter for different water types for the blurfix. Marty could probably best provide guidance.

Yes I'm aware. That's probably my next purchase. Visibility was surprisingly good that day too.

Yay. Look what came in the mail today. Have the polarizing filter for skiing next weekend, will pick up my CY filter for diving in a few months.

141692441.27k885Z5.jpg

Duplicate Post.

@Buckeye - AquaPro HD 440 Rig

More Eye Candy coming soon. I really don't want to spam but very excited with the option the new SRP camera tray gives. If I am offending the group I'll stop. Wait till you see what I have coming next.

Last edited:
@AquaProHD, that is a sweet looking setup! What type of lights are you using with the setup?

Yay. Look what came in the mail today. Have the polarizing filter for skiing next weekend, will pick up my CY filter for diving in a few months.

View attachment 116706

Nice little package :)

Just be aware with the cp its best if you have the lcd backpack so you can adjust the rotation of the lens for the desired effect. Otherwise you should test the filter and leave some permenant marks on it so you know which way to rotate it for the effect you want.

Thanks for the tips. I was wondering how I was going to do it, as I don't have the LCD backpack. I will just put a series of marks on it and test it in different positions so I know the effects. Going to install this weekend, then we leave Thursday for skiing.

AquaProHD, did you make that setup? I don't necessarily need lights yet but I'm sure I will eventually. I'd also like to have the handles for better stability. Anyone else know of a fairly inexpensive handle setup to give better stability while swimming and filming?

That handle mount thing is the new one by Snake River Prototyping (makers of the blurfix), AquaProHD is one of the retailers for them. AquaProHD has said they are working on a low cost light solution too. That might be it, not sure.

Cool pics @AquaproHD looks even cooler with lights :D

I was lucky enough to be one of the testers of the new SRP tray and I have got to say it looks awesome and works well too. I will be doing some tests with lights fairly soon I think and I have made a little mini review in this post of the test model I tried http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/underwater-videography/405807-gopro-scuba-tray-3.html#post6228497 I will do a full review once Ive got the final production version to try out and also will see how well this works with a pair of lights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom