GoPro HD U/W Test Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guamrider,

Nice video! As a kid I used to snorkel Gab Gab in the 70's. I miss that island!
Anyway, what editing software are you using? I've done 3 dives with my Eye of
Mine housing and love the clarity; which the standard housing is lacking. For editing
I'm converting the mp4 files shot in 1080 (R5) to avi, editing on Moviemaker, then converting
back to mp4, but I think it's in a 720 package for youtube, etc. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi,

I am thinking of buying the eyeofmine housing ass well, but do you know the size of the outer ring?
and does it have a thread ?

My idea is to be able to put a magic filter on it in shallow and well-lit areas.
M A G I C - F I L T E R S

Thanks.
Jim.

Hi,

I am thinking of buying the eyeofmine housing ass well, but do you know the size of the outer ring?
and does it have a thread ?

My idea is to be able to put a magic filter on it in shallow and well-lit areas.
M A G I C - F I L T E R S

Thanks.
Jim.

i also have the same idea. i have a eyeofmine casing, i hope to do some measurements and send it to magic and ask if they have filter that fit that size that can be pop in and out underwater ( without needing to hold on to it.)

but i am going away on a short trip, but not diving. hope i get some time to measure it and send them some picture soon.

The eyeofmine housing that I have is not threaded. I'll measure it and post pix and dimensions tonight when I get home from work.

The magic filter works great for color correction. I'll try to post the video I shot in the Galapagos at 100fsw of a red lipped bat fish.

I thought it was not threaded, but I was hoping to maybe put a ring adapter (cheap step up from ebay) and fix it to the lens then I would be able to screw the magic filter on it , or any other lens really ... (macro ???)

If you can post the measurements, it would be awesome.

Thank you.
Jim.

The eyeofmine housing that I have is not threaded. I'll measure it and post pix and dimensions tonight when I get home from work.

The magic filter works great for color correction. I'll try to post the video I shot in the Galapagos at 100fsw of a red lipped bat fish.

any luck? i got no reply from them...

btw.. they recently release a external filter ... if i am not wrong the EOM lens is 55mm.
it should fit AMS-55 http://www.magic-filters.com/amagic/ams.html, right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom