GoPro HD U/W Test Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GO-PRO is a fantastic HD camera. We just recently brought them into the dive store and they are the RAVE! Price point is great.

Hi.If you mean the 180' model, no. They wee taken with the original one.

Great videos. I'm just annoyed that you need to glue the Eye of Mine housing to the case. Has anyone heard about GoPro's fix? I'm hoping for an interchangeable lens.

Hi

I have bought the "Sartek" modified housing, which i modified more by replacing their plastic washers to push back the camera with rubber plugs stuck to the camera in the four corners to only 1mm back, so the door still closes tightly and the camera is still aligned straight and not skew.

Have only dived max 9 m(10 f) with the modified casing. Not leaking so far, and even on 720p 30 fps 170 degree angle the circle's in the corners are minimal under water.

Will try loading vids shortly.

kyjellyfish
Love your log in name. The Eye of Mine housing already has the flat port glued in. I keep the GoPro housing for above water shots.

Back
Top Bottom