Closed GoPro 10 Black Kit for SeaLife SportDiver

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diggie

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, Looking to trade + cash either way depending on trade. My Hero 10 kit for a SeaLife SportDiver housing with or without light and accessories. I have a Hero 10 Black, 32GB Sandisk Extreme card, additional Enduro battery, The Handler grip, Protective Housing, Large Semi Hard Case in addition to small filter bag and original gopro case and the Polar Pro DiveMaster Filter Kit. Only been used 5-6 times. I don't use the gopro all that often, and never above water. Everything shows no wear and in excellent condition. I use my phone for everything and generally upgrade my phone every year (joy of kids and passing phones on to them) thus I feel for me the phone case would be better use as that camera gets upgraded yearly vs a gopro that I ended up not using as much and wouldn't upgrade as often. Also since I tend to only use my iPhone and iPad mini for editing etc the GoPro workflow is more work.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_6681.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6681.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 64
  • thumbnail_IMG_6682.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6682.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 64

Back
Top Bottom