Google Earth Cozumel Street View!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, that would have been a fun assignment...."drive all over the island"! Very cool....you can use your arrow keys to move the camera around etc.

Man, that would have been a fun assignment...."drive all over the island"! Very cool....you can use your arrow keys to move the camera around etc.
It's definitely better when you click the full screen button! Been walking from Casa Mexicana South to Mega and North to the Square. I think I'll just head South and see how far it'll go! Wouldn't it be sweet if it goes all the way past Punta Sur and up the East side? :D

I doubt it goes that far, but it'll be fun finding out.

Been clicking for a while and I'm way south of Playa Mia! I think this thing does go all the way around!!! :D

I used it the other day to locate something and was thankful they took the time to map out the island for me.

I also just noticed the other day that one of my neighbors must now work for Google doing this as they have one of their cars parked out front each evening.

And yes, this is my first post - finally! :)

Download the free google earth. you can see where street views can be seen, make locations placemarks. Then you can drive around or just skip to certain spots.

We started using it last year when we were looking at properties. Great way to see what the neighborhoods & streets look like in the surrounding area. It's a great tool. Appears the mapping was done 1 1/2 - 2 yrs ago.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom