Goodman handle too big for my hand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i know this post is a bit late, but the goodman handle that i have using all season that I have had on loan for the season has an adjustable phillips head screw that adjusts the height so that it fits all hands. It worked for me. Its a salvo light and I am not sure what the handle is, but i will look into it.

ww

It's going to be announced at DEMA, but Dive X-tras has a new light with a totally new concept in holder -- a "T" neck that fits between the fingers. I am incredibly excited about going up to the shop (which is about half an hour from my house) and checking this out. There are several other innovations in the light which may turn out to be pretty cool, too.

It's going to be announced at DEMA, but Dive X-tras has a new light with a totally new concept in holder -- a "T" neck that fits between the fingers. I am incredibly excited about going up to the shop (which is about half an hour from my house) and checking this out. There are several other innovations in the light which may turn out to be pretty cool, too.

Can you take a picture?

Interesting..........:cool2:

You could try closed-cell rubber 1/2" or 3/4" pipe insulation. I'll see if I can find a piece today on my job and try it out. I'll let you know.

I found an old hood that I no longer use (had it trimmed out huge when I had my Datamask). I decided to "butcher" it. I traced out the shape of the handle's base, cut it out, trimmed it to better fit, used a little sandpaper to lightly score the metal of the handle & then used neoprene glue to glue the piece of the hood to the top part of the bracket (that screws into the light body). After letting it dry, it seems to be very solidly attached. I fitted the handle to my hand again, it fit like a charm, snug, but not too tight. Also noticed that with the neoprene pad, my knuckles don't get banged up on the metal. Looks like a good fit!:D

84825d1289191545-anyone-here-build-their-own-scooter-worthlessthreadwithoutpics4ny.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom