Goodbye Mrs Robinson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley

Tommy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Another sad one. Anne Bancroft passed away.

What a hottie! She must have had an exciting life. Can you imagine living with Mel Brooks all those years?

Hooah! Anne, you really are one of the greats.

PhotoTJ:
Coo-coo-ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know...

Great line. Great movie. I love the scene where Benjamin is Scuba Diving in the pool.

Great lady. And Tom I agree, living with Mel Brooks had to be a daily party for her. RIP

With the rash of marriages and divorces in Hollywood, I find it interesting that the two main actresses in the Graduate found and stayed with one man for decades.

Anne was married to Mel forever. Katherine Ross chose Sam Elliott and has so far stuck with him. They currently live in Hawaii.

I saw an interview with Mel where the interviewer made the statement, "In the Graduate Anne was so hot." Mel replied, "Yeah that's why I married her."

I have totally been in love with Katherine Ross for as long as I can remember.

A great actress. I'm just trying to remember how I reacted to her in that classic scene when I first saw "The Graduate" in the theater on its release. Back then you didn't trust anyone over 30. I DO know I was definitely attracted by Katherine Ross!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom