Good Times

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ten9T6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What a fun weekend. I am glad that I finally got to meet and dive with some of you. (Twinklez, kevreid, humanphibian)

Thanks, humanphibian, for helping out with the rescue course...I learned a lot this weekend. You should have been around Saturday night..we had some great steaks and no one needed rescuing.. :wink:

Between all the rescues, I actually only had time to do two fun dives...One of which was a great night dive with Twinklez.

All in all, it was a fun and tiring weekend. I am looking forward meeting and diving with more of the Swampers. See you next weekend.

Kenny

humanphibian:
Thanks, it was alot of fun. They were sure throwing it at you guys! I hope that everyone is a little better after the "experiences". How long did it take to locate the fish?

I hope to see, and have a few fun dives, with you guys soon.

I would say we found the fish just under five minutes from the time we dropped. (I don't remember the exact times). We got another scenario thrown at us just as we started debriefing that one. :D

I know the weekend really helped me out. It was a tiring weekend, but it was also my favorite class so far.

Kenny

Thanks for the steak Kenny!!!

After a couple long dives with Truckdriver and one with Twinklez I was ready for a dry horizontal position so sorry I didn't stick around for the night dive. What a treat to have Jeff (Cookie) prepare such an awesome meal and invite all of us even though we weren't part of your class. He is the king of having it all together for his classes!!!!

Look forward to seeing you out there again soon!

Were there any fruits/vegetables or flour left?

kevreid:
Thanks for the steak Kenny!!!

After a couple long dives with Truckdriver and one with Twinklez I was ready for a dry horizontal position so sorry I didn't stick around for the night dive. What a treat to have Jeff (Cookie) prepare such an awesome meal and invite all of us even though we weren't part of your class. He is the king of having it all together for his classes!!!!

Look forward to seeing you out there again soon!

Were there any fruits/vegetables or flour left?

Your welcome..With all those people, we still didn't eat them all. I gave 4 away on Sunday...And we pretty much went through all the fruits / vegetables. :wink: I will be back out there next Sunday..let me know if you will be around.

Kenny

Back
Top Bottom