Good Surface interval activities for teen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigJimDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My teenage son and I are doing the Cayman Aggressor IV in March and have a day to enjoy the island after the trip, getting off the boat Saturday early morning and departign for home Sunday afternoon. Since we theoretically can't check in until 4PM Saturday afternoon I thought it would be a good plkan to see some sights on the Island; Can anyone recommend any activities (besides sun worshipping) that a teen might enjoy for a Saturday morning/midday? Is the turtle farm interesting, and might a teen enjoy that? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I know it's all but blasphemy to the dive snobs out there, but if he's like our kids were, head to Seven Mile Beach and do some para-sailing or jet skiing; or head out to the East End and do some wind surfing or jet skiing at either Morritt's or the Reef. I know you can do that kind of stuff almost anywhere that has water, but that doesn't mean that a teen wouldn't think it was fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom