Good "Packers"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a pair of L SP Jets w/ spring straps that pack up very nicely. Much more portable than my L SP Twin Jets.

I love my SP Jets

I can only pack my reg, mask and BCD in my carryon and have no room for my fins, so I usually check them in.
I know Forcefins are short enough to go into most carryons - if you haven't tried them, you might want to try them first before purchasing, as there are probably as many divers who swear by them as those who dislike them.
You might also want to check out the Zeagle Telioz - it's lightweight (meant for barefeet or neoprene feet liners) and might be able to fit in carryons as well.
Dive safely.

Force fin, Scubapro Jets, and Aqualung Rockets II are what come to my mind.

Another vote for SP jets.....you'll never go wrong with them.

Keep in mind the larges are fairly small in length and the XL are of good size, but much much shorter than splits or just about anything else.

High performance for what purpose?

I am seeing lots of reccomendations for Jets, which are great for slow speed/heavy load/frog.

If you're freediving, or a flutter kicker, the reccomendation might be different. Come to think, either of these are at odds with your engineering constraint of short and packable.

All the best, James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom