Good Grief!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison:
...Now that you mention it, though, the girl does look familiar :)
Rick

So who was she?

Don Janni:
...and here I was thinking it was some new style DIR BC about to hit the market and ScubaBoard was the first to revel it to the public.

In addition to the best place to wear your mask there are more subliminal messages in the picture.

1. No need for a snorkle.
2. Warm water diving for us
3. No need for exposure suits
4. Like those vest style BC's
5. Check out those pockets
6. No integrated weight system here
7. BC's with Color are in
8. It's ok for the 2nd stage, octo and gauges to hang and bang into whatever
9. These tanks are not heavy
10. Female dive buddys are good

1. I don't use a snorkle, it's a pain in the back side.
2. I really like warm water, anything less that 80 F is cold.
3. See number 2.
4. My BC is just like those only mine is blue. I bought mine in 1988. Still works great.
5. See number 4.
6. No need for integrated weight systems, I like using a weight belt.
7. Blue and Orange are colors, so is Black. That's all SP had back then.
8. Danglys are never good, I put my guages through the arm hole of my BC and lay it on the back of my leg while I dive. I suppose I should put a clip on it someday. I use an Air II and it doesn't dangle. I haven't died yet, either.
9. Tanks aren't too heavy. Besides, are you going to dive without one?
10, Female buddies are always good.

Oh yes, since their masks are on their forhead, I suppose some 12 year old DM is going to ask them if they are in distress.

DennisW:
Oh yes, since their masks are on their forhead, I suppose some 12 year old DM is going to ask them if they are in distress.

Very nice. Still laughing.

---
Ken

Web Monkey:
At least she made sure her tank strap was loose so he could "help" her fix her loose tank underwater, then she could take him out later to thanks him. :cool:

Terry

Hmmmmm... now there's an idea. Wonder if that would really work?

DennisW:
1. I don't use a snorkle, it's a pain in the back side.
2. I really like warm water, anything less that 80 F is cold.
3. See number 2.
4. My BC is just like those only mine is blue. I bought mine in 1988. Still works great.
5. See number 4.
6. No need for integrated weight systems, I like using a weight belt.
7. Blue and Orange are colors, so is Black. That's all SP had back then.
8. Danglys are never good, I put my guages through the arm hole of my BC and lay it on the back of my leg while I dive. I suppose I should put a clip on it someday. I use an Air II and it doesn't dangle. I haven't died yet, either.
9. Tanks aren't too heavy. Besides, are you going to dive without one?
10, Female buddies are always good.

both the original post and the reply made my day!

Rick Murchison:
Where did y'all dig up that picture?
main_image.gif

Think I'll hang it next to the one of my '68 Dodge Charger :)
Rick

The sad thing is, I just retired that BC this spring! after 24 years of great service my good 'ol ScubaPro developed some "unrepairable" leaks and I had to purchase a new one.

Bought the new Sea Quest 'Passport', Jury is still out...it's comfortable and works, but the intergrated weight puches want to slip out, I actually lost one on my last dive in Coz the first week I used it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom