Good Grief!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison

Trusty Shellback
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Where did y'all dig up that picture?
main_image.gif

Think I'll hang it next to the one of my '68 Dodge Charger :)
Rick

Feeling nostalgic, Uncle Ricky ??? :D

the K

lol. The '68 Charger is one of the sweetest rides of all time though..

The Kraken:
Feeling nostalgic, Uncle Ricky ??? :D
the K
Indeed... my '68 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Magnum was and remains my favorite automobile of all time. It was gold, with those bumblebee stripes on the rear... In the days of the picture above, I was still diving a single-hose, no BC, hard-pack 72, and that's still my favorite warm-water shallow rig too!
Some things just don't need fixin' :)
Rick

Rick Murchison:
Indeed... my '68 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Magnum was and remains my favorite automobile of all time. It was gold, with those bumblebee stripes on the rear... In the days of the picture above, I was still diving a single-hose, no BC, hard-pack 72, and that's still my favorite warm-water shallow rig too!
Some things just don't need fixin' :)
Rick

'70 Cuda, 440 six pack, conshelf VI, hard pack and a May West, vinyl covered 72 with a J valve.
All long retired in the land of cold water. :06:

Rick Murchison:
Where did y'all dig up that picture?
Saw that this morning and thought maybe that guy was you. :wink:

Rick Inman:
Saw that this morning and thought maybe that guy was you. :wink:
HHhhaarrrrr! I've never been that skinny or tall or pretty in my entire life! Now that you mention it, though, the girl does look familiar :)
Rick

I was thinking the same thing. Here we are bashing Drew Richardson for his mask-on-head shot in his editorial column the Undersea Journal, and we're showing the same thing.

Surely we can find some better shots to greet newbies. Maybe Jessica Alba doing some underwater archeology...

Still, I like the opening page. The layout is a good idea that needs a better photo to do it justice.

Just my $0.02,
Grier

...and here I was thinking it was some new style DIR BC about to hit the market and ScubaBoard was the first to revel it to the public.

In addition to the best place to wear your mask there are more subliminal messages in the picture.

1. No need for a snorkle.
2. Warm water diving for us
3. No need for exposure suits
4. Like those vest style BC's
5. Check out those pockets
6. No integrated weight system here
7. BC's with Color are in
8. It's ok for the 2nd stage, octo and gauges to hang and bang into whatever
9. These tanks are not heavy
10. Female dive buddys are good

Back
Top Bottom