Good Grief!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least she made sure her tank strap was loose so he could "help" her fix her loose tank underwater, then she could take him out later to thanks him. :cool:

Terry

Don Janni:
...and here I was thinking it was some new style DIR BC about to hit the market and ScubaBoard was the first to revel it to the public.

In addition to the best place to wear your mask there more subliminal messages in the picture.

1. No need for a snorkle.
2. Warm water diving for us
3. No need for exposure suits
4. Like those vest style BC's
5. Check out those pockets
6. No integrated weight system here
7. BC's with Color are in
8. It's ok for the 2nd stage, octo and gauges hang and bang into whatever
9. Female dive buddys are good

Don Janni:
9. Female dive buddys are good

I thought everyone already knew that us female dive buddys are good. :D
I was wondering about the picture. I do like the new layout but would agree that picture has some issues. Maybe we need a split image.. Keep that one but add a couple of suited/fully geared modern divers (no mask on head, dangly gear etc...)
A see how far we've come kind of picture.

While we're at it, I noticed that there's a tank standing up without a bungie. Somebody owes me a six-pack!

and what's with that tucked mask strap on the little cutie.

(BTW, re: the above post, female dive buddies ARE good!!)

-G

Oh good god! All the nitpick of the pic.. masks on forehead, dangly gear, unbungied tank (two actually),etc... lets look at the obvious. The girl is about 15 yr old, the guy is mid-30's. She's stylin with a great pink bikini and matching mask.. the guy is in white swimmy boxers which, if you've ever worn them, you know will suddenly become transparent when wet. Also, where are they standing in the boat? From the angle shown, they are on the back platform or somewhere at the rear of the boat.. perhaps this is just a mix of 2 pictures...

How about using some of those "airbrushed" pastel colors like they do in the Sandals advertisments?????? heh....

index-couple_sub1.gif

scuba-couple.jpg

zz-lt_scubadetails.jpg

zz-lt_scuba-article.jpg

The bottom two are great.... just change the name on the bladder to Zeagle and your good to go.

mike_s:
How about using some of those "airbrushed" pastel colors like they do in the Sandals advertisments?????? heh....

index-couple_sub1.gif

scuba-couple.jpg

zz-lt_scubadetails.jpg

zz-lt_scuba-article.jpg

OMG not the danglies... oh the inhumanity oh the horror.... I'm with gis_gal.. put a "modern day" couple all geared up... let folks see how far we've came!!!

Don Janni:
...and here I was thinking it was some new style DIR BC about to hit the market and ScubaBoard was the first to revel it to the public.

In addition to the best place to wear your mask there are more subliminal messages in the picture.

1. No need for a snorkle.
2. Warm water diving for us
3. No need for exposure suits
4. Like those vest style BC's
5. Check out those pockets
6. No integrated weight system here
7. BC's with Color are in
8. It's ok for the 2nd stage, octo and gauges to hang and bang into whatever
9. These tanks are not heavy
10. Female dive buddys are good

Always sweet.

---
Ken

I'm going to have to vote with Rick , that photo is too outdated , not to mention plain and unexciting
You should be able to come up with something with a little wow factor , like Denmark's pics ... http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7705/cat/500/ppuser/22639 ... I'm not saying this has to be the picture to use on the main page (I just like it) just to show you that there are many right here from the galleries

DB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom