Good friend died diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Allison, my condolences to you and all who knew her. I'm so sorry to hear of this.
So many of us end up wasting away in a hospital and it seems that we all wish to go doing an activity that we love. I'm glad that she was given that gift, though the diver community is sadly lessened and will miss her terribly.

Real sorry to hear of your loss.

My thoughts are with u.

Safe Diving
Scuba Freak

Sorry to hear about your loss. Please post back with specifics on the autopsy. Embolism?

I share your loss Allison, and I can also identify with it. We lost someone down here in So. Fla. not long ago, also an accomplished tech diver and instructor.

My family and I send our thoughts and prayers.

-Grier

unfortunately, autopsies on divers are usually next to useless. they usually
conclude the victim drowned. sigh...

again, sorry for your loss, allison

sorry to hear about this, not going to visit this forum again cause every time i come hear i find upsetting news. This is terrible. I will keep her in my prayers.....JD

My condolences go out to her family and to you for loosing a friend. very tragic.

Back
Top Bottom